04/10/2012

Outside of Miniature House







This is the first post of my blog about my Miniature House. I built the house from a kit. I made an extra chimney and created the fences on the balcony, verandah and porch. I also made both outer doors and all windows myself,  for I wanted the kit to turn into a house from around 1900 with typical dutch features, for example the stained glass above the front door.



After putting the kit together with glue and screws, I sanded, primed and sanded again until the surface of the house was really smooth. I then painted it and decorated the walls and the roof. At last I added the fences, doors and windows.













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zo Liduina,

Ziet er mooi uit, we zouden er zo in willen wonen...tis net echt!!!
Kan je het ook in het groot maken?
Grapje,
Henry & Marlous

Tessa Liduina said...

Wat leuk om te lezen dat jullie er wel willen wonen, ik namelijk zelf ook :-)

Kathi said...

Beautiful work! Love your blog! I'm following. :D

Karine L said...

Your house is so wonderful. Congratulations. I'm happy to have discovered your nice blog thanks to Marlies.
Go on making so nice things.
Hugs.
Karine from France

Lina said...

Hallo Liduina!

Your house is great! Especially the bathroom behind the glass door.
Great idea and very good work.
I'm looking forward to see more pictures of your house :-)

See you soon,
Hugs, Lina

Tessa Liduina said...

Hi Lina, thanks; it's nice to know you like my house. But the work I have seen from you so far is great too! I can recommend a visit to your blog to everybody. Love from Liduina

Catherine / Mooghiscath said...

une belle décoration de façade , bonne continuation.